Stacked Egg Sandwich Recipe
Yield: 1 serving
- 1 Turkey Sausage Patty (I used Applegate Turkey Breakfast Patty)
- 2 Large Organic Eggs
- 2 Slices Gluten Free Bread (I used Base Culture brand)
- 1 Tablespoon Dairy Free Butter (or Ghee)
- 1/8 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
- ¼ of an Avocado Sliced
- Optional: 1 Tablespoon Buffalo Sauce (I used Primal Kitchen brand)
- Warm up a small frying pan on medium heat.
- Once warmed up, add the turkey sausage patty. Warm on each side for 4 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Scramble 2 eggs, sea salt, nutritional yeast, and a splash of filtered water.
- Add a few sprays of olive oil to the same pan. Pour in the scrambled eggs.
- In the meantime, add both slices of bread to toaster oven and start toasting.
- Allow eggs to be half cooked and flip over like an omelet.
- Once toast is done, lightly butter with vegan butter or ghee.
- Layer on the turkey patty, eggs, and avocado.
- Optional: Drizzle with a Tablespoon of the buffalo sauce.
*Try to use all organic ingredients if possible