Author: Christi Davis
Recipe type: Gluten Free / Dairy Free
Yield: 1 Serving
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup spinach, kale, or arugula, chopped
- 2 TBSP chopped red onion
- ½ red pepper sliced thin
- 2 medium sized mushrooms sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- See optional sides below
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add the onions and cook down 2 minutes.
- Next add peppers and mushrooms, then the chopped kale and spices to the skillet. Cook until slightly wilted.
- Season as desired with salt and pepper.
- Then, add whisked eggs. Sauté until the eggs are firm.
Side Options: Serve with a cup of blueberries | ½ banana w/ 1 TBSP almond butter | ½ small avocado sliced
*Try and use all organic ingredients if possible.