Author: Christi Davis
Recipe type: Gluten Free / Dairy Free / Vegan
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 Bunch Organic Asparagus – ends trimmed
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves – Minced
- 2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 TBSP Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- ¼ Cup Slivered Almonds
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add rinsed asparagus (can cut in half to make stalks smaller)
- Add minced garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Stir until completely coated.
- Pour onto a cookie sheet – dispersing evenly.
- Roast at 425 for approximately 10-12 minutes. Watch closely so does not overcook. Still want asparagus to have bit of crunch.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving dish. Evenly pour lemon juice over asparagus and sprinkle with almonds.
*Try and use all organic ingredients if possible.