10 – 12 MINUTES
Author: Christi Davis
Recipe type: Gluten Free / Dairy Free / Vegan
Yield: 4 Servings
- 6-8 oz. Organic Chopped Kale
- 1 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Pinches Salt
- 3 Pinches Garlic Powder
- 1 TBSP Lemon Zest (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly spray baking sheet with olive oil – be sure to go light.
- Pour chopped kale into large bowl. Add salt, garlic powder, lemon zest and olive oil.
- Mix well with spoon.
- Note: Too much olive oil makes for soggy kale chips – the less oil the better. Once you mix it with the spoon – the kale will be coated with oil.
- Bake at 425 for approximately 8-10 minutes. Watch closely so does not burn.
*Try and use all organic ingredients if possible.