16 – 18 MINUTES
5 – 10 MINUTES
32 – 37 MINUTES
Author: Christi Davis
Recipe type: Gluten Free / Dairy Free
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 – 1 ¼ lb. Organic Chicken Breast
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1 TSP Onion Powder
- 1 TSP Oregano
- 1 TSP Paprika
- 1 TSP Cumin
- ¾ TSP Himalayan Sea Salt
- ¼ TSP Black Pepper
- 6-8 Basil Leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Set aside a medium sized corning ware pan or stone baker.
- Lightly spray/coat pan with olive oil.
- Combine all dry ingredients from garlic powder through pepper in small bowl.
- Place all chicken breasts in a large Ziploc bag. Pound chicken with meat tenderizer so all chicken breasts are even.
- Place chicken in pan and drizzle all sides with olive oil.
- Sprinkle dry rub onto chicken flipping over to coat all sides.
- Bake chicken in oven approximately 16-18 minutes. Internal temp should reach 165 degrees.
- Remove pan from oven and cover loosely with foil. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Top with basil.
*Try and use all organic ingredients if possible.