Author: Christi Davis
Recipe type: Gluten Free / Dairy Free / Vegan
Yield: 6-8 Servings
- 2 Medium Ripe Avocados (1 ½ Large) – Halved and Scooped – Pit Removed
- 1 15 oz. Can Garbanzo Beans – Drained
- 3 TBSP Olive Oil – Plus More for Drizzling on Top
- 2 TBSP Sun Butter (unsweetened)
- 2 TBSP Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 TBSP Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic – roughly chopped
- ½ Teaspoon Cumin
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- 2 TBSP Fresh Basil or Cilantro Chopped/Cracked Pepper/Crushed Red Pepper – for Topping
- In food processor add garbanzo beans, olive oil, sun butter, lime & lemon juice, garlic, cumin, salt – blend until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add avocados – mixing until combined and smooth. May need to add a few more drops of olive oil to help with consistency. The creamier the better.
- Pour into serving bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with basil or cilantro for serving.
- Serving Suggestions: Fresh organic Veggies / Gluten Free Crackers / Tortilla Chips / Veggie Chips
*Try and use all organic ingredients if possible.