N / A
Author: Christi Davis
Recipe type: Gluten Free / Dairy Free / Vegan
Yield: 1 Serving
- ½ Cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 1 TBSP Ground Flax Seeds (optional)
- ½ – 1 teaspoon Organic Cinnamon
- Pinch Himalayan Sea Salt
- ½ – 1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk (or Your Preferred Non-Dairy Unsweetened Milk) – more for desired consistency
- ½ teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons Organic Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Medium Granny Smith Apple – ½ peeled into ribbons (wrap and save other half for morning)
- 2 TBSP Organic Unsweetened Almond Butter (or nut butter of choice)
- In a mason jar, add all dry ingredients – oats, chia, flax, cinnamon, and salt. Stir until combined.
- Next add milk, vanilla, and syrup. Stir with spoon until completely mixed.
- Add apple ribbons and mix until evenly distributed.
- Add tiny dollops of almond butter and stir lightly in between adding.
- Make sure oats are submerged completely – can add more milk to your liking.
- Place lid on mason jar and refrigerate overnight.
- Serving Options: Cold / Warmed in small pot / microwave about 30-45 seconds | Add additional liquid to desired consistency.
- Optional Additions: Chop remaining apples into small bite-sized pieces and add to top of oats. Sprinkle with more cinnamon.
*Try and use all organic ingredients if possible.