Author: Christi Davis
Recipe type: Gluten Free / Dairy Free / Vegan
Yield: 1 Serving
- 1 Cup Ice
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Refrigerated Coconut Milk (may need ½ cup more based on desired consistency)
- 1 Scoop/Serving Organic Vegan Vanilla Protein
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Almonds
- 1 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 1 TBSP Ground Flax Seeds
- 1 TBSP Cacao Powder
- 1 TBSP Coconut Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Cacao Butter
- 1 Scoop/Serving Collagen
- 1 Medjool Date
- 1 Tablespoon Almond Butter (to drizzle on top)
- Optional: 1 Teaspoon Cacao Nibs as a topping
- In a single-serve blender add ice and then milk.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Blend on high for about 20-30 seconds. Can blend longer for creamier smoothie. Pour into glass and enjoy.
*Try and use all organic ingredients if possible