Author: Christi Davis
Recipe type: Gluten Free / Dairy Free / Vegan
Yield: 1 Serving
- 1 ½ Cups Ice (add more for thicker smoothie)
- ¾ Cup – 1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 Scoop Organic Vegan Vanilla Protein (I use Truvani)
- 1 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 1 TBSP Ground Flax Seeds
- 2 Medjool Dates – Pitted
- 3 Teaspoons OMG! Immunity Organic Superfood Blend Powder or Cacao Powder
- 2 TBSP Coconut Cream
- 1 Scoop Collagen Powder
- Optional: 2 Teaspoons Unsweetend Cacao Nibs
- In single-serve blender add ice and then milk.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Blend on high for about 20-30 seconds. Can blend longer for creamier smoothie. Pour into glass and enjoy.
- Optional: Add 2 Teaspoons Unsweetened Cacao Nibs after smoothie is blended. Pulse for 2 seconds to still that get crunch in every bite!
*Cleanse Friendly when using a clean source of protein – Truvani is one of them.
*Try and use all organic ingredients if possible.