N / A
Author: Christi Davis
Recipe type: Gluten Free / Dairy Free / Vegan
Yield: 1 Serving
- 1 ½ Cups Ice (add more for thicker smoothie)
- ¾ Cup – 1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk (I use So Delicious Organic)
- 1 Scoop Organic Truvani Vanilla Protein Purchase Here
- 1 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 1 TBSP Ground Flax Seeds
- ½ – 1 Cup Organic Blueberries
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 TBSP Coconut Cream • 1 Scoop Wild Marine Collagen Powder Purchase Here
- Optional: 1 TBSP Nut Butter (I use almond butter)
- In single-serve blender (I use Ninja brand) – add ice and then milk.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Blend on high for about 20-30 seconds. Can blend longer for creamier smoothie. Pour into glass and enjoy.
Optional: Add 1 Cup of Spinach or Kale
*Cleanse Friendly when using a clean source of protein – Truvani is one of them.
*Try and use all organic ingredients if possible.