N / A
Author: Christi Davis
Recipe type: Gluten Free / Dairy Free / Vegan
Yield: 4-6 Servings
- ⅔ Cup Chopped Green Pepper
- 2 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 ½ Cup Diced Grape Tomatoes
- 1 Teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2-5 Shakes (dependent on how spicy you like) Cayenne Pepper Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- Gently stir all ingredients thoroughly with a spoon.
- Place your salsa into a small serving dish and enjoy with chips, on tacos, and more!
*Try and use all organic ingredients if possible.